Quick.Silver is a start-up, incorporated as a company, in the internet service industry that seeks to change the way people shop across the globe. Through our peer-to-peer platforms in iOS and Android apps, we help shoppers find people who transport their desired products across the sea.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented and ambitious young person with track record in digital marketing to join our team and market our excellent service to customers.
- Ambition – who want to change the world, not just to make a living
- Hands-on experience with Facebook content creation and campaign management
- Some Search Engine Optimization experience
- 1 year or 2 of full-time experience with digital marketing is preferred
- Experience in campaigns related to FMCG, fashion, travel or tech product is preferred
Role and Responsibility:
- Manage our Facebook page including creating contents and run campaign to acquire target customers
- Do search engine optimization
- Other work reasonably required
Time: Full-time (40hr/week) or Part-time (20hr/week)
Starting time: As soon as possible.
Interested applicants please send resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information: visit our website http://quicksilvership.com