Do vị trí này cần sử dụng tiếng Anh và với một số vị trí cần biết một ngoại ngữ nữa (một trong số các tiếng Trung, Nhật, Hàn), nên thông báo tuyển dụng được đăng bằng tiếng Anh.
A foreign investor, with a computer support center (CSC) to be setup in the area of Kaengnam Hanoi Landmark Tower.
This is a career opportunity for young people with IT background to work in a professional working environment, giving support over the network to clients in the region (including China, Japan, Korea). Starting in March 2013.
II. JOB DESCRIPTION
Our support persons (engineers or undergraduates) are working with medium and big size organizations helping them to solve ongoing issues with different software solutions. Most of the training and mentoring is done in-house.
- Vietnamese citizens (local salary range is applied).
- IT technical background – understanding of networks, DB, software solutions, University / College graduate – an advantage. Capable students are also accepted.
- Great communication skills – writing and talking
- Team player, hard working, ambitious to success.
- Main languages – English + Japanese/Korean/ Chinese (but English only can be accepted for some postholders).
P394-E: only English is required
P394-C: required fluent English and Chinese (15 posts)
P394-J: required fluent English and Japanese (15 posts)
P394-K: required fluent English and Korean (10 posts)
IV. HOW TO APPLY
Applicants can send CV in English, including a scanned photo, expectred salary range, via email to:
DTK Consulting Co., Ltd
No. 26 Lane 140 Nguyen Xien, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi
Tel: 04-3552 6211, 6673 9362;
Email: email@example.com (or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hot line: 0902 151 962 (Contact: Mr. Dao Trong Khang).
Please write in the Subject of the email in the following format: "Job code - Job – Full name".
(Example "P394-C, IT Support – Fullname).
Matching applicants will be contacted by DTK Consulting for the assessment.
Please refer to this guide for a better application preparation: Link.